Welcome to The AWS Blogger. I am Jon Myer, the creator, and the guy blogging behind the scenes. But don't let that fool you; there's a lot about me to learn. I am a father, husband, and of course, a Partner Solutions Architect for Cloud Management Tools at AWS. I'm an evangelist for all things AWS and passionate about educating, teaching, and connecting with others about new or existing services AWS releases.
If you missed Ep #1, check out the link below. In Ep #2 we really start to dive deep into: 🔸 Avoiding creating data silos 🔸 Untethering application data from the confines of physical storage appliances 🔸 Using shared data sets for greater agility and to accelerate innovation 🔸 Using data stored in S3 to…Read More
Join me as I virtual sit down with AWS Global VP of Storage, Mai-Lan Tomsen Bukovec in a 3 part mini-series. At the end of the series we will have a LIVE Q&A session on Sept 29th @ 11:15am EDT Click Subscribe and Set that Reminder Episode #1 features the following topics: 🔸 Pop Quiz…Read More
It’s been awhile since I’ve written anything. I’ve been doing a lot more streaming and content creating lately that, well lets face it, I don’t have a good excuse. I…Read More
When I first thought about starting a “blogging” website I was thinking of posting on another social media platform. But then I wanted to be able to post what I wanted and format it the way I seen fit. I decided to build a WordPress site and I felt what better place than the company…Read More
💥 Jon Myer
Partner Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Cloud Management Tools
🔹 Posts are my own
WHAT’S NEW ON AWS!
- Announcing AWS Glue Studio: Visual job authoring and advanced monitoring for AWS Glue
- AWS Backup supports application-consistent backups of Microsoft workloads on EC2
- AWS Lake Formation is now available in the Europe (Milan) region
- You now can restore Amazon DynamoDB table backups as new tables in the Africa (Cape Town), Asia Pacific (Hong Kong), Europe (Milan), and Middle East (Bahrain) Regions
- AWS Ground Station is now available in the Africa (Cape Town) Region